The Screen.io service provides a platform for creating collaborative events. There is set of rules that we ask you to follow when using the Screen.io services.
- Respect. Screen.io stands for participation. It means that issues are discussed and ideas may clash. However issues should not become personal. Be polite and constructive.
- Submitting content. Screen.io respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you submit content to the service, make sure that you are authorised to do it. If you find content that is infringing or otherwise unsuitable for the service, you may report it to the administrator of the site. We have a policy for removing infringing content.
- Your content, Your rights. The content on Screen.io site is mostly created and provided by the Screen.io users. Screen.io takes no responsibility of the information provided by the users. We expect that the copyright to works that are made available through Screen.io site are owned by the contributors or have been licensed if needed.
- By submitting the content to the Screen.io services you grant Screen.io a worldwide, royalty free, nonexclusive and perpetual license to store and make the content available on the Screen.io website in order to provide the service that we offer.
- Some of the information provided through the Screen.io service may be confidential. Screen.io enables users to clearly mark such content. Such content may be available only to certain working groups of Screen.io and the access to such content is limited.
- Give credit where credit is due. We have built the Screen.io service to include information about the contributors. Make sure that that this information is preserved. When ideas are being exchanged, people like to get credited. Often it is also required by the law and the licenses that govern the work.
- Your user account is yours alone. Your user account was created to be personal. Don’t share the account information with anyone. If your account information is compromised, contact the administrator for a new password and username. Many of the features of the Screen.io site are available only to registered users.
- Our right to enforce our policies. If you fail to follow the above rules, or we find content you submit to the service to be unsuitable or offensive, we may remove the content from the service or restrict your access to the service.
- Problems with the service. As with any internet service, Screen.io needs time to time maintenance. We will notify about known down time of the site, however sometimes this is not possible. Screen.io is not responsible for damages that occur because of the malfunctions or unavailability of the service. Please notify the administrator of the site of any problems of the site and we will try to resolve them. Many of the features of our services are still in beta. If you find bugs – do report them.
Any claim or dispute between you and Screen.io that arises in whole or in part from the Screen.io services shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Helsinki, Finland.